LSS-100, Laser Source Simulator with PRF Coding
Technology LSS-100 Laser Source Simulator
generates simulated optical laser signals encoded with PRF codes for operational, testing of seekers on laser-designated weapons. The LSS-100 represents a cost-effective method to perform seeker system operational readiness tests just prior to mission.
*The LSS-100 is Export-Controlled as Defined in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Portable, hand-held, battery powered
- Simulated 1064 nm laser source
- Eye safe LED light source
- Nominal 50 nsec pulse width
- Low pulse-to-pulse time/amplitude jitter
- Encodes all valid PRF values
- Direct input of PRF codes
- Proven compatibility with Hellfire and Hellfire II seekers
The table below lists specifications for the LSS-100 Laser Source Simulator.