LSS-200, Laser Source Simulator with PRF and PIM Coding
Technology LSS-200 Laser Source Simulator
generates simulated optical laser signals encoded with PRF or PIM codes for operational testing of seekers on laser-designated weapons. The LSS-200 represents a cost-effective method to perform seeker system operational readiness tests just prior to mission.
*The LSS-200 is Export-Controlled as Defined in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Portable, hand-held, battery powered
- Simulated 1064 nm laser source
- Eye safe LED light source
- Nominal 50 nsec pulse width
- Low pulse-to-pulse time/amplitude jitter
- Encodes all valid PIM and PRF values including PIM test codes
- Compact flash (CF) card for input of classified prescription
-LSS-200 does not retain classified prescription when turned off
-CF card not required for PRF operation
-Windows PC compatible CF card USB interface provided
-Windows software provided to write PIM prescriptions on CF card
-Optional input of pulse timing table on CF card
- Proven compatibility with Hellfire and Hellfire II seekers
The table below lists specifications for the LSS-200 Laser Source Simulator.